H.O.P.E. Alliance Membership
H.O.P.E. Alliance is a peer-led community that believes that anyone can recover and everyone can support. Our activities aim to promote recovery by improving mental, physical, emotional, social and spiritual wellness, and are co-created by peers and professionals.
Singapore: S$40 per year
Malaysia: RM120 per year
- Access to a community of peers, caregivers, and affiliates to share their mental health experiences and journey.
- One FREE strengths assessment and one FREE group debrief session for strengths assessment report (worth S$150).
- One FREE one-to-one online peer support with our Peer support Specalists (worth s$30).
- Participate in our Peer Learning Circles (monthly peer-led sessions covering topics such as social skills, emotional regulation, happiness and more).
- Participate in our In-House Monthly Life Skills Workshops.
- Participate in our Peer-run Activity and Interest Groups (Sports and Wellness, Creative arts, Singing & Music and more!).
- Complimentary counselling sessions by ECTA counselling interns (terms and conditions apply).
- Discount rate for our Strengths-Oriented Recovery Coaching and Positive Psychotherapy.
- Discount rate to attend our signature events (Music Fest of Hope, Mental Health Seminars).
- Discount rate to attend workshops or events conducted external trainers and partners.
To sign up as our member: